membres

lundi 11 mai 2015

new beginning.....

bonjour tout le monde 
hi folks

C'est aujourd'hui le challenge # 66 chez
Today it's the challenge #66 at

Le thème est "tout va - option nouveau commencement "
et voici ce que vous pouvez gagner 
The theme is " anything goes- option new beginning"
This is what you can win;

1 first prise 5 digi’s
2 second prizes of 3 digi’s
3 third prizes of 1 digi

DT winner 2 digi’s
Runner up 1 digi

And here are the digi’s you can win;


 And here are the links of the digi’s.

IMG447 - IMG567 - IMG570 -


Mon mari a ramassé un soir un petit hibou blessé
que nous avons confié à  l'office de la chasse pour des soins.
Malgré une grosse fracture de l'aile, je souhaite que cet animal s'en soit sorti 
et que ce soit un nouveau départ pour lui
My husband picked up one evening a small injured owl
that we have entrusted to the hunt agency for care
Despite a large fracture of the wing, I wish that this animal is now well
and whether it's a new beginning for him...


C'est pourquoi j'ai choisi, pour ce challenge,
It' sthe reason why I choose for this challenge

colorization Promarkers
papers Disa
lace- flowers and chipboard"bonheur"

C'est aussi un nouveau début pour moi 
puisque je viens d'intégrer la prestigieuse DT du
It's also a new beginning for me
since I just join the prestigious DT of


S'il vous plait, regardez la vidéo réalisée par Annette et Michelle
et faites connaissance avec les membres de l' équipe et notre sponsor
ici
Please view video made by Annette et Michelle 
and meet our design team members and sponsor

Avec cette carte, j'entre dans les challenges suivants
With this card, I enter the followings challenges

Merci d' être passé
Thanks for stopping by

à bientôt- bizzz
cheers- xoxo




49 commentaires:

  1. beautiful card Ladt Ann, I love the image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Kevin
      this image is fabulous .. and I m fan of fairies and witches
      thanks

      Supprimer
  2. Oh Lady what a gorgeous card here I do love it, it's an image I haven't used but I do like it the way you have used it. Merci for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Hugs Andrea DT

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks for tour kinds comments Andrea ..and for the "merci" in french langage

      Supprimer
  3. Oh Wow this is just Stunning and thank you Lady for sharing with us on our My Besties DT Challenge #01 for May.
    Annette DT Leader

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A stunning project and thank you also for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Leader

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love this it is so beautiful thank you for joining us at My Besties Design team challenge
    Michelle DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Just gorgeous love it thank you for joining us at My Besties meet at the scrappers corner
    Michelle DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Awesome! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
    Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Beautiful card, Lady!
    Thank you for joining us at MBB!
    Hugs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh what a beautiful creation Lady! Thank you for sharing with us of at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
    Good Luck!
    Vicki DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Design Team challenge. Good luck!
    Vicki DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Back again with another DT hat on! Beautiful creation Lady. Thank you for sharing with us of at My Besties PPP Challenge Blog. Good luck.
    Vicki DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Gorgeous thanks for joining us at besties UK -Carol UK DT x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wow...how fantastic ! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Aussie challenge - Rachel DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Très belle carte. J'aime les décos. Les petits mots en bois j'adore. merci pour participer avec nous en My Besties Spanish challenge.
    Alexandra

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hello Lady Ann

    This is gorgeus! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Friendship

    gr. Mia

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Awesome! I love it ! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Brasil.
    Good luck!
    Eleonora DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Stunning card - thanks for joining us at My Besties PPP - Rachel DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Wow your card is so beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Hugs Hester

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. love your card so much :)
    Thnk you for joining us at My Besties Deutschland.
    Greetings Geesje

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. what a beautiful card. Thank you joining us My Besties Aussie Challenge. Good luck
    Hugs Rose

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Awesome creation you have made. Thank you for joining us over at My Besties DT Challenge. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. It´s really beautiful your project, thanks for sharing with us on My Bestie Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Carla DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Thank you again Lady for sharing this gorgeous creation over here at My Besties Aussie Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. A beautiful card !!! Thank you very much for playing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog !!! Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Such a wonderful card creation... looks fantastic

    Thanks for joining us at My Besties PPP and My Besties Friendship and hope to see you again :-)
    Hugs Anja DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. stunning card and my favourite subject ,fairies.Thank you for joining us at Besties UK ..Christine DT :)xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Your is so beautiful, and I love your Bestie! I hope the Injured owl is OK! Thank you so much for sharing at Besties PPP! Good Luck and please join us again soon! Hugs Julie xox

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. I gorgeous card Lady you have made a beautidul job. Merci for sharing it with use at PPP Challenge. Good luck. Hugs Andrea DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Hi Lady I am back to see you beautiful card again and to say, Thank you for playing along with us at My Besties UKChallenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. so amazing and great design...

    Thanks for joining us at My Besties PPP. Good luck! I hope I see you again

    Andrea DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Lady Ann this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘LACE AND HANDMADE FLOWERS with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Aussie Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Beautiful card...
    Thank you very much for playing with us at My Besties Spanish

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner hugs Sue DT xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Lovely card thank you for joining us at besties UK hugs Sue DT xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Wow! Beautiful card!!! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. Beautiful project. So happy to see and hear you hubby helped an injured owl. Thank you for entering My Besties International. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT {DT}

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Design Team Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. What a fab design and gorgeous image (I've not seen this one before) - thanx for sharing with us at My Besties UK.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...